ImaEngine For PC
If you like to edit and customize your photos, there are so many tools available. But as with any other things, not all are perfect and easy to use. Out of the many apps, ImaEngine is one of the most popular and user-friendly tools. However, the app is suitable only for iOS devices.
But thanks to the development of advanced software, it is possible to use Imaengine for Windows too. Continue to read this short write-up to know how to use imaengine for PC. When you have the tool at hand, converting pictures from one type to another will be easy.
Features of ImaEngine for PC
- ImaEngine is a unique tool for converting pixel-format images into vector images.
- It is simple to use and enables a fast and practical raster for the conversion of vector drawings.
- You can export vector files with edited edges, colors, layers and backgrounds.
- Like a typical vectorization tool, it has about twenty-three “editable filters.” The features include lovely grayscale images, polygonal shapes, numerous shades, and top-quality pop-art images.
- The tool also has a built-in editor, which allows you to perform a series of functions using your fingers.
- Video recording is also possible with the help of a “rotoscoping-like effect.”
- The presence of a gallery enables you to store edited images and share them with other devices.
- You can save the files in different formats such as JPG, SVG, PNG and PDF.
- The tool is compatible with Adobe Cloud, and so you can download files and edit them in Adobe illustrator.
How to Install ImaEngine for Windows and Mac PC
As stated earlier, ImaEngine can be used only with iOS devices. If you want to use it on Windows and Mac PC, you require an iOS emulator. Installing the software will enable you to employ the ImaEngine app smoothly and without any issues.
The software is called iPadian Emulator, and it has several features.
- You can access all the iOS apps from this app.
- You will also receive notifications from all the social media apps where you have an account.
- Browsing the net will be so much fun and enjoyable as it will be faster and smoother.
- It also allows you to multitask between apps without any glitches.
- You can protect your information by creating a username and password.
iPadian Emulator for Mac
- Download and install Adobe Air for Mac on your PC
- If it is not present in your system already, download it from the official site.
- Once installed, download the iPadian Emulator.
- Click on the keys as instructed and click finish to complete the installation process.
iPadian Emulator for Windows
It is one of the most suitable iOS Emulators for Windows PC. It is entirely free, and you can download it from the official site cnet.com.
Once the download is complete, you have to run the ipadian.exe file. There is no need for installation as it will display the screen on your desktop once you run it.
The power button is situated at the right-hand corner at the top and the dock bar at the bottom of the new screen.
If you want to use the Windows taskbar, press on the icon located at the bottom on the right-hand side of the screen.
The app supports ads, so you will see some pop-ups on your screen.
The software developers have created a “custom app store,” so you won’t have any problem accessing your favorite platforms.
Once you have an iPadian emulator, using ImaEngine will be possible on your Windows PC.
With the ImaEngine on your PC, you can do the following:
- You can edit images with various tools.
- It allows you to use up to 30 frames and filters.
- Uploading and updating images will be quick.
- You can save the edited pictures if you want.
- You can convert images to various formats, as mentioned earlier.
- It is possible to use the software on Windows and Mac PC with an Android emulator too.
The ImaEngine app is a convenient and valuable software for editing and converting pictures. Made for iOS devices, but you can use it on Windows and Mac PC with iPadian Emulator too, so enhance your photo editing skills by getting it today.